This week, I’m traveling back to THE STYLE FILE days and bringing you something a bit different. I wanted to share a few of my favorite accessories that are currently available in our local shops.
The selections are a bit bag-heavy. That’s because I, personally, have 101 uses for bags. From casual days around town to nights out, you’re sure to find something you love here!
- Cork & Gold Lilly Pulitzer Kat Crossbody Bag, The Pink Paddock ($148)
- Bamboo Lisi Lerch Earrings, The Pink Paddock ($58)
- Wood and Bead Bag, Violets of Saratoga ($90)
- Caddis Readers (GREAT SELECTION), Lifestyles ($89)
- Embroidered Peacock Headband, Caroline & Main ($35)
- Woven, Wipeable Tote Bag, LOLA Saratoga ($240)
- The Perfect Straw Hat, Caroline & Main ($36)
- Navy Perforated Small Bag, Lifestyles ($60)
- Adult and Kids Stretch Masks, LOLA Saratoga ($12-$16)
- Croc Leather Tory Burch Bag, LOLA Saratoga ($498)
- Leather Stirrup Lariat Necklace, Silverwood ($50)
- TOM Ford Sunnies, ENCOUNTER ($495)
- Cork Leopard Envelope Clutch, Violet’s of Saratoga ($75)
- Large Canvas TOGA Tote Bag, TOGA Heritage ($88)
- Snakeskin Headband, LOLA Saratoga ($50)
- Quilted Gold Kat Lilly Pulitzer Bag, The Pink Paddock ($188)
- Pink Floral Statement Earrings, Violet’s of Saratoga ($48)
Stop in soon, while supplies last, and treat yourself to a fun little something. God knows you deserve it.
Even better… share the LOVE OF LOCAL, and pick up a little something for a bestie!